Thursday 5 January 2017

               A Soldier's Story



I Am never like you!!
But unlike me, who else can be so True!!

Miles away from my family!!
To save my country from bloody enemy!! 

For me pain and suffering are the dearest!!
Standing tall and tough like Mt.Everest!!

Bullets and bombs, I don't care!!
until my last breath would never leave enemy, I swear!! 

I stand in the milky way of snow!! 
Never mind, fight for my nation is what all I know!! 

Day and night I am on alert!!
Enemy Dare not to enter my nation, will definitely revert!!

I knew in my duty, some day I would take long rest!!
What else can make anyone proud fighting for Nation's Interest!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey keep posting such sensible and significant articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete