Thursday 5 January 2017

                   Modern love stories

                                                           



Everytime you smile!
My heart flys in an another world for a while!

Like a star shines in darkness!
Your Hello takes away all my stress!!

When clouds cover and Rains shower!
A coffee ☕ with you is all I think forever!! 

If all paths are blocked and there's no way!!
Whatever happens, till the end I would Stay!!

My music player is loaded with plenty of melodies!! 
Yet I hear your voice again and again, hope it's not OCD disease!! 

When I hear, you're going far away from me!!
All this beautiful world looks shallow and gloomy!! 

Even if you say goodbye and let's break up!!
Memoirs get envelope!! stay strong and move forward is the attitude all I develop!!







4 comments:

  1. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an especially good written article. i will be able to take care to marker it and come back to find out further of your helpful data. many thanks for the post. i will be able to actually come back.

    ReplyDelete