Thursday 5 January 2017

                                   Lessons from the life

My life is running so fast crossing many miles, but in the process I forgot to admire the awesome smiles!!

I worried counting the bucks that I earned, but in the process forgot to appreciate the beautiful things that I learned!!

I felt I am the only one surrounded by issues, but forgot that every issue is like a shit to be erased using tissues!!

It was a fun criticising everyone, but in a long run I lost myself winning hearts of none!!

I started to feel proud for every success of mine, but I forgot the people who worked behind taking all the pain!!

After every break-up I believed that there's nothing shit called LOVE, but I forgot that the feeling in love is a magic and gifted trove!!

Learnt a lesson from life, it wouldn't be better without strife.....



3 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete