Monday 11 May 2020

Some stories are always remain unfinished


When you're in pain,
Tears roll out of my eyes like a rain....
When you walk by my side,
I see my heart starts to slide...

When you're far away,
I am never Okay...
When you're crying,
I feel like I'm dying...

Baby..I have been waiting for you so long..
Hehh... Heh..baby when is the day that we Sing along....

I see your smile like a sunshine...
Which makes me so selfish that I feel it's all mine....

You were six and I was eight...
I still remember that little chocolate fight...
we both seperated 10 years back...
Now I'm like a lost musician searching for a right track...

Baby..I have been waiting for you so long..
Hehh... Heh..baby I would like to say my love is so Strong...

I can't say how much i miss you dear,
Losing you is worst dream that I fear...
That day, when I see you again...
My long wait wouldn't go in vain....
Baby I been waiting for you so long..
I wish God, that this shouldn't prolong....






No comments:

Post a Comment