Monday 11 May 2020

If I have a chance?


If I have a chance to become a bird I would fly top of the sky!!!

If I have a chance to become a Rainbow I would fill my every moment with these wonderful colours!!

If I have a chance to become Rain,
I would take away every farmer's pain.

If I have a chance to become food, I would wipe out hunger of every animal producing in multitude.

If I have a chance to become sorrow,
I would borrow all your sorrow would permanently burrow.

If I have a chance to become happiness, I would ensure it for everyone to be endless.

I knew these chances will never happen...

But having a chance as human..what did I do...

I created a cloud of pollution where bird comes down from a sky!!!

I created a cloud of pollution where I can't the rainbow colours!!!

I created a cloud of pollution where there's no rain but only pain!!!

I created a cloud of pollution where there's no food but just to delude!!!

I created a cloud of pollution where our sorrow is never narrow!!!

I created a cloud of pollution where my happiness is always added stress!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment