Saturday 31 January 2015

A STORY OF ALBERT BROWN: THE LESSON HE LEARNT
"TREES are part of the mother NATURE and thus need to be preserved for the better FUTURE".





I have come from hilly terrain small town;
Everyone out there calls me by a name Albert Brown;
I have grown as an orphan, so what? I am not just one and thus console myself believing as a God's son.
Being an orphan is not so fun, sometimes I gotta sleep with empty stomach and if fortunate enough could get a piece of a bun.


I knew nothing other-than beheading trees to get some bun and bread;
I feel so sorry for these trees crying and dying, but I can't help them coz for the little bread I am ordered to go ahead.
One day I am so ashamed and realized that I can't kill this creature which is part of the mother nature and hence needs to be preserved for the better future.

So I called off cutting trees and hence went to a new place for some peace;
But I am so confused with this new place, as roads are fuzzy and the people are busy.
All the day I was searching for a work, but couldn't get anything other than a name as a jerk.

Soon it got darker and colder, none I knew in this city which is assumed to be very much pretty;
I thought I was alone, but got a puppy following me like a clone.
As the clock passed eleven I could sight hardly anyone.
With the only piece of cloth I had, thus we shared it in common.

I was homeless and also hopeless and waiting for the almighty's bless;
To my surprise in the morning I was fully covered with woolen fabric and felt so warm thought it was God's magic.
There was a piece of bread left for,me along with a letter which made me better.

It was written " being hopeless is pointless and useless. Do help someone in need coz it's a good deed"


Later I found a small job of watering beautiful plants in a garden and thus relieved my heavy burden.
Once I was a tree cutter, now learnt lesson and thus for these trees I became care-taker.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts really make me think
    Well written dear...;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Akshita.
      Edo Naaku vochinantha try chestunnanu Anthe...

      Delete